Welcome to the Lindenwold Police Department website. As the Chief of Police, I am honored to work with our officers and civilian staff to provide professional police services to the residents of Lindenwold. It is our mission to ensure the safety and well-being of all those who live, work and play in the Borough of Lindenwold. The Lindenwold Police Department provides police services to approximately 17,600 residents within 4 square miles. The Borough of Lindenwold is also a regional transportation hub providing public transportation to Philadelphia and Atlantic City via the PATCO Speedline and NJ Transit Atlantic City Line.
The Lindenwold Police Department has adopted a Community Policing Philosophy to serve the needs of our residents. Community Policing is a comprehensive approach to public safety that focuses on building trust, community engagement, crime reduction, technology, policy development, and officer well-being. We are proud of the strides we have made over the past several years to implement new community policing programs, and we look forward to building upon that success moving forward. I invite you to partner with us in our effort to build a stronger relationship with the community to prevent crime and improve the quality of life in our community.
How can you partner with the Lindenwold Police Department?
- Call 911 immediately for emergencies and crimes in progress
- Report suspicious behavior immediately by calling Police Dispatch at 856-783-4900
- Anonymous tips can be submitted at https://new.tipsubmit.com/en/
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date with relevant public safety and emergency information
- Help us solve crimes by registering your home or business security cameras at https://analytics-api.commandcentral.com/camera_registration#/
- Join the new neighborhood Watch and get real-time crime and safety alerts by joining Lindenwold PD on Neighbors by Ring App. You can get the app by texting Lindenwold to 555888 or www.download.ring.com/Lindenwold
- Do your part to fight the opioid epidemic by disposing of your unused or expired prescription medication in the MedReturn drop box located in the lobby of Police Headquarters.
- Conduct all internet generated sales transactions at our “safe exchange zone” located next to the purple bench in front of Police Headquarters to reduce the risk of becoming a victim.
We welcome your input and suggestions to help us facilitate our Community Policing mission. Should you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 856-784-7566.
Michael P. McCarthy Jr.
Chief of Police