- Do not park cars on the street in anticipation of a snow storm. This speeds the removal process and prevents cars from being plowed in.
- When shoveling snow from driveways, please place snow to the right of the driveway in the direction the snow plow is moving. This will minimize the amount of snow pushed back into the driveway.
- As snow rolls off the plows, it sometimes accumulates in the driveway aprons. Please understand that this unavoidable and it is the homeowner’s responsibility to clean it.
- For your convenience, please do not shovel driveways until plowing operations have been completed.
- Shovel and/or blow snow into the curb, not into the street.
- It is the responsibility of the homeowner to remove snow from the sidewalks.
In the event of deep snow, please shovel around your mailbox and fire hydrant near your house. There are a number of County roads within the Borough, They are maintained by the Camden County Highway Department. If you have concerns about maintenance or snow removal on a county road, please contact the Camden County Highway Department at (856) 566-2980.
List of Camden County Roads in Lindenwold:
- West Park Avenue (From Chews Landing Road to East Atlantic Only. Portions from East Atlantic to Stone Road. are Township Road)
- East Atlantic Avenue
- Lake Boulevard
- Laurel Road
- Chewslanding Road
- Blackwood-Clementon Road
- White Horse Road
- East Linden Avenue (From Berlin Road to White Horse Pike
- Norcross Avenue
- Egg Harbor Road
- United States Avenue
- Gibbsboro Road
- Watsontown-New Freedom Road
The White Horse Pike (Route 30) is maintained by the New Jersey Department of Transportation. They can be reached at (856) 795-4735.