The Public Events Committee was originally organized in the mid-1970's, the committee's focus has always been with the youths in the Borough. Comprised of resident volunteers, the committee is designed to assist Borough Council with enhancing the recreational activities for residents in Lindenwold.
- To be aware of township policies and procedures.
- To assist in organizing event programming and lead subcommittees.
- To provide community contacts and coordinate groups to attend events.
- To market the events, process mailings, take event RSVP's, distribute publicity materials, and staff all events.
Events Coordinated, but not limited to:
- Memorial Day Tribute
- Summer Concert Series & Classic Car Show (Coordinated with Camden County Parks Dept.)
- Movies in the Park
- Halloween Parade
- Christmas Parade