Monday reserved for vegetation (except during leaf program)
Tuesday Eldorado Hills, Laurel Road, Chews Landing Road, Blackwood-Clementon Road, Lake Blvd, Scott Avenue and all streets between Scott Avenue and Laurel Road
Wednesday Wilkinson, Monroe, Parker, Wallace, Pine Grove, Miller, Wright, Park, Fourth, Third and Second off Park, Columbia, Wade, First, Carver, Stone Road, East Atlantic, West Elm Avenue and all streets in between the last four. Also, the even numbered side of East Linden Avenue from Whiter Horse Pike to Berlin Road down to Fairmount and Shadyside Avenues, Spring Garden Street and the Crossings.
Thursday Odd numbered side of East Linden Avenue to Gibbsboro Road from the White Horse pike to Berlin Road and all streets in between, White Horse Pike. All streets from Arlington Avenue to Camden County Complex, Lynwood Gardens and Brighton Sections.
Friday Colonial Square, Egg Harbor Road and all streets from Gibbsboro Road to Pine Lawn Avenue from Berlin Road toward Kirkwood Lake and Gibbsboro. All schools, parks and playgrounds
Vegetation is collected every Monday curbside from January 1 to October 31.
- Includes branches, limbs, leaves, yard trimmings, shrub clippings, garden trimmings, flowers, grass, needles, pruning debris, plant stalks and logs no greater than 8-inch diameter.
- Logs greater than 8-inch diameter are collected separately. Call to be put on the list.
- All material must be on curbside by 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Material must be no longer than 4 feet and if possible tied and bundled or stacked nearly at curbside.
- Loose materials must be put in an open container weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- If collection day falls on or before a holiday, vegetation collection will resume the following working day and continue during the week until all streets have been collected.
- No material from landscapers, developers, or other commercial establishments shall be collected at any time.
Leaf collection usually starts about the second week of November until early December. Upon completion of our schedule we will re-canvas the town to make sure we have collected all leaves. In late October the Department of Public Works will send out a leaf collection schedule letter to each resident.