GRACE PERIOD EXTENSION FOR PROPERTY TAXES
The grace period for the May 1, 2020 tax quarter has been extended to June 1, 2020. Payments received after June 1, 2020 will accrue interest from the statutory due date of May 1, 2020.
- Pay online at the Borough website
- Mail payments to: Lindenwold Tax Office 15 N. White Horse Pike Lindenwold, NJ 08021
- Pay at Borough Hall – There is a gray lock box at the main entrance of the municipal building that is strictly for dropping off items for the various departments. Please put your stub and check in an envelope marked “tax office” and drop in the gray lock box (checked daily). If you would like a receipt, please include the entire bill with a self-addressed stamped envelope and we will receipt and return to you.
If you are applying for the Property Tax Reimbursement (senior freeze/blue booklet) and need the tax verification form completed by us – please send the form to us via regular mail or drop in the gray lock box at the main entrance of our building along with a self-addressed stamped envelope and we will complete and mail back to you.
You can email the Tax Collector, Carol Redmond, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO THE HOMESTEAD BENEFIT PROGRAM WHICH HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME:
- February 1st, May 1st, August 1st & November 1st
- 10-day grace period
- Postmarks are not accepted
- January 1st, April 1st, July 1st & October 1st
- No grace period
- A discount of $4.00 will be given if sewer bill is paid in full a year in advance by July 1st of each year. See notation on yearly bill.
The Tax Collector's Office must follow state statutes concerning all aspects of tax collection.
The tax sale is held each year for prior year's delinquency of taxes, sewer, CCMUA, and miscellaneous charges.